Subject: Re: Error in winnt.h?
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:41:37 -0400

You should probably send this email to an ECOS mailing list.  It is
unlikely that anyone in the cygwin mailing list is going to be familiar
with any ECOS offerings.

cgf

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 03:10:20PM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
>Hi,
>I have downloaded gcc-core-2.95.2.tar.gz  and gcc-g++-2.95.2.tar.gz
>(following the installation maual for eCos at
>sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html)
>
>But when doing make the following error occurs:
>
>Please, if there is someone who thinks he got the solution...
>
>/Andreas
>
>make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/build/gcc/gcc'
>gcc -DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC     -g -O2  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I.
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc -I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/../include \
> 
>-DGCC_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/2.95.2/inclu
>de\" \
> 
>-DGPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/2.95.2
>/../../../..`echo /tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin | sed -e 's|^/tools||' -e
>'s|/[^/]*|/..|g'`/include/g++-3\" \
>  -DLOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/tools/include\" \
> 
>-DCROSS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/2.95.2/../
>../../`echo /tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin | sed -e 's|^/tools||' -e 's|/$||' -e
>'s|^[^/]|/|' -e 's|/[^/]*|../|g'`arm-elf/sys-include\" \
> 
>-DTOOL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/2.95.2/../.
>./../`echo /tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin | sed -e 's|^/tools||' -e 's|/$||' -e
>'s|^[^/]|/|' -e 's|/[^/]*|../|g'`arm-elf/include\" \
>  -c `echo /src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/cccp.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
>gcc -DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC     -g -O2  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I.
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc -I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/../include -c /src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/cexp.c
>gcc -DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC     -g -O2  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I.
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc -I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/../include \
>  -DLOCALEDIR=\"/tools/share/locale\" \
>  -c `echo /src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/intl.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
>gcc -DCROSS_COMPILE -DIN_GCC     -g -O2  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I.
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc -I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config
>-I/src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/../include \
>-DPREFIX=\"/tools\" \
>  -c `echo /src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/prefix.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
>In file included from
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/windef.h:141,
>                 from
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/windows.h:96,
>                 from /src/gcc/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/prefix.c:69:
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.2/../../../../include/winnt.h:2062: two
>or more data types in declaration of `type name'
>make[1]: *** [prefix.o] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/build/gcc/gcc'
>make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
>make: Leaving directory `/tmp/build/gcc'
>
>
>
>
>
>--
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to [email-masked]

-- 
[email-masked]                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]