Subject: Re: Testing a freshly built cygwin1.dll
From: Gilles-Claude Rajaobelina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:30:38 +0200

Chris Faylor wrote:

> The _imp___ctype errors are an indication of linking with an old cygwin import
> library.  You should not be linking with older objects or libraries. Any .o or .a
> has to be recompiled.

Sorry, it was my fault. For what I cant remember reason the LIBRARY_PATH was set in
my .bash_profile. Corrected. Restarted from scratch -> Ok.

> We do not have much of a testsuite currently but what is available is in
> winsup/testsuite.

That will do.
Cheers.

--
Gilles-Claude Rajaobelina \\\///    | mailto:[email-masked] |
GNU'ries                  (o  o)    | http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gcr \\\///      |
                       oOO--(_)--OOo| Tel:(33)01.xx.xx.xx.xx      (o  o)      |
78340 Les Clayes sous Bois, FRANCE  | Fax:(33)01.xx.xx.xx.xx  oOO--(_)--OOo   |

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]