Subject: Re: Updated: make-3.79-2
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:09:07 -0400

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 11:30:45PM -0700, Richard Bach wrote:
>PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR EMAIL LIST!!

Take a look at the email header on any message that you receive.  It
contains instructions for unsubscribing.

Or, you can go to the project web page:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

Click on the mailing list link.  This allows you to unsubscribe via the
web.

Or, assuming that you are subscribed to cygwin-announce as "[email-masked]"
you can just send email to:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-sab=[email-masked]

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]