Subject: Re: need your advice on IE plug-ins
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:24:02 -0400

We don't provide anything like this.  Our project web page is
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ .  This explains what this mailing
list is for and what cygwin is.

It has nothing to do with yahoo or toolbars.

Sorry.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 12:50:29PM +0200, mahesh ghugari wrote:
>Sir,
>
>I was surfing on the net and saw your letters on plug-ins. Well i wanted to 
>ask is that how can a plug-in be writen for Internet Explorer with can be 
>deployed by the user at his wish. For example the yahoo companion toolbar. I 
>want to design a tool bar like the yahoo campanion but am unable to get 
>specific infor mation about it. i would be obliged if you could guide me 
>through the same.
>
>Thanking you ,
>
>Mahesh Ghugari
>
>________________________________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
>
-- 
[email-masked]                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]