Subject: RE: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????
From: "Kuo, Shyh-Hao" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bruce E. Wampler" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:04:11 +1200

Hi,

I have used the 1.1.2 version that I downloaded on sunday the 11th and I
have just managed to get -mno-cygwin to work. I think.

I am using the old B20 binaries and use the -I<directory with _G_config.h>
-L<mingwin libries> suggested by Mumit Khan.  With this setting, there is no
__impr_ptr not found but the only symbol that is not found is __imp___iob.

I am not sure if we are talking about the same problem at this stage but to
find the symbol __imp___iob, simply copy libcrtdll.a from the B20
distribution to the <mingwin libries> directory and every thing compiles
fine.

I have also checked the final import table of the executable and there is no
sign of cygwin1.dll.

Hope this will help

__________________________________________________
Shyh-hao Kuo
University of Canterbury
Masters of Engineering student
Electrical and Electronics Engineering dept.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]