Subject: Re: Extreme newbie here...
From: Carl Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: Ross Smith <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:04:32 -0700

Ross Smith wrote:

> ...

> > Exceptions don't work, doesn't pull in the right includes for non
> > Cygwin, "g++ -mno-cygwin" links with Cygwin DLL anyway.  I think all
> > of these are being worked on, though.
> 
> Oh. I knew about those, but didn't realise that was what you meant.
> I took the reference to "Windows programs" to mean "programs with a
> GUI"; did you mean -mno-cygwin?

Yes.  I meant regular Windows programs (non Cygwin).  I thought it was
obvious from the thread.

> Ross Smith <[email-masked]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New 

Carl Thompson

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]