Subject: Vim and Cygnus
From: Shiv Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>, Vim Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:49:48 +0530

Hi

I am using Cygnus tools (cygwin 1.1) and Vim for my development (powerful
combination). My shell is bash and the cygnus root is D:/root.  Cygwin has
created certain mount points for convenience :

     $ mount
     D:\root\bin         /usr/bin            user         binmode
     D:\root\lib         /usr/lib            user         binmode
     D:\root             /                   user         binmode
     $ cat /tmp/x
     Test file
     $vim /tmp/x
     [New File]

Vim searches for a file called D:/tmp/x which does not exist.

Is there any way by which I can make Vim recognize cygwin mount points?

Thanks.
--
shiv
[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]