Subject: Bug in /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/cygwin/in.h
From: Adam Fedor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:20:56 -0600

It looks like the definition for sin6_addr is incorrect, because no
"struct in_addr6" exists, but a "struct in6_addr" does exist directly
above the definition for sin6_addr. I've enclosed a patch for this.

I'm using the "latest" cygwin distribution, with the
cygwin1-20000525.dll snapshot.

-- 
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
[email-masked]  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it 
[email-masked]  http://www.gnustep.org | will fall over.

In /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/cygwin:

--- in.h.old	Fri May 26 13:57:44 2000
+++ in.h	Fri May 26 14:05:52 2000
@@ -182,7 +182,7 @@ struct sockaddr_in6
 	unsigned short sin6_family;
 	unsigned short sin6_port;
 	unsigned long sin6_flowinfo;
-	struct in_addr6 sin6_addr;
+	struct in6_addr sin6_addr;
 };
 
 #endif	/* _CYGWIN_IN_H */

Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Fri May 26 14:04:40 2000

Win9X Ver 4.10 build 67766446  A 

Path:	/usr/bin
	/USR/LOCAL/BIN
	/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS
	/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/COMMAND
	/cygdrive/c/ORAWIN95/BIN

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

MAKE_MODE = `unix'
PWD = `/usr'

!C: = `C:\WINDOWS'
BLASTER = `A220 I2 D1 T4'
CLASSPATH = `;C:\Program Files\Exceed.95\hcljrcsv.jar;C:\Program Files\Exceed.95\'
CMDLINE = `bash'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM'
HOSTNAME = `SLAB'
HOSTTYPE = `i686'
MACHTYPE = `i686-pc-cygwin'
OLDPWD = `/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/cygwin'
OSTYPE = `cygwin'
PROMPT = `$p$g'
SHELL = `/bin/sh'
SHLVL = `1'
TEMP = `C:\WINDOWS\TEMP'
TERM = `cygwin'
TMP = `C:\WINDOWS\TEMP'
WINBOOTDIR = `C:\WINDOWS'
WINDIR = `C:\WINDOWS'
_ = `/usr/bin/cygcheck'
TZ = `MST7MDT6,M4.1.0/2,M10.5.0/2'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\&Programs\Cygnus Solutions
  (default) = (unsupported type)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000020
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `C:\cygwin'
  flags = 0x00000002
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `C:\cygwin\bin'
  flags = 0x00000002
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `C:\cygwin\lib'
  flags = 0x00000002
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/Source
  (default) = `C:Source'
  flags = 0x00000002
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\05
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\06
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\07
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\08
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\09
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0A
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0B
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0C
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0D
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0E
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0F
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\10
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\11
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\12
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\13
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\14
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\15
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\16
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\17
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\18
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\19
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1A
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1B
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1C
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Installed Components
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Installed Components\C:/cygwin
  (default) = `20000517'
  bash = `0000'
  clear = `0001.0000'
  cygwin = `0001.0001.0001'
  binutils = `19990818.0001'
  bison = `0000'
  byacc = `0000'
  bzip = `0000'
  dejagnu = `0000'
  diff = `0000'
  expect = `0000'
  fileutils = `0000'
  findutils = `0000'
  flex = `0000'
  gawk = `0000'
  gcc = `0002.0095.0002.0001'
  gdb = `20000415'
  gperf = `0000'
  grep = `0000'
  groff = `0001.011a.0001'
  gzip = `0000'
  inetutils = `0001.0003.0002.0002'
  less = `0000'
  libpng = `0001.0000.0006.0001'
  login = `0001.0002'
  m = `0000'
  make = `0000'
  man = `0001.005g.0002'
  patch = `0000'
  sed = `0000'
  shellutils = `0000'
  tar = `0000'
  tcltk = `0000'
  termcap = `0002'
  texinfo = `0000'
  textutils = `0000'
  time = `0000'
  zlib = `0001.0001.0003.0001'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\00
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\01
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\02
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\03
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\04
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\05
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\06
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\07
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\08
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\09
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0D
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0E
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\0F
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\10
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\11
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\12
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\13
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\14
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\15
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\16
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\17
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\18
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\19
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1A
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1B
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1C
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\CYGWIN.DLL setup\b15.0\mounts\1D

a:  fd           N/A    N/A                    
c:  hd  FAT32   3084Mb  34% CP    UN           
d:  cd           N/A    N/A                    

C:\cygwin\bin  /usr/bin  user    binmode
C:\cygwin\lib  /usr/lib  user    binmode
C:\cygwin  /        user    binmode
C:Source  /Source  user    binmode

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: c:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\find.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe hides c:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe

  604k 2000/05/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2000/5/26 1:29
  115k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygitcl30.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygitcl30.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/9/13 20:46
   63k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygitk30.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygitk30.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/9/13 20:47
  474k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtcl80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtcl80.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/9/13 20:31
   19k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtclpip80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
   24k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtclreg80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtclreg80.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/9/13 20:31
  768k 1999/09/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtk80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtk80.dll" v0.0 ts=1999/9/13 20:36
Use -h to see help about each section

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]