Subject: Re: Need help. Latest snapshot may be next cygwin net release.
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:24:56 -0400

Chris,

Chris Faylor wrote:
> I would appreciate it if any adventurous souls would try out the
> latest cygwin snapshot by downloading this:

I guess that you can consider me reckless because I've been using
cygwin1-20000524.dll all day already.

Anyway, it fixes the mv problem that I reported in "Strange Cygwin
1.1.1 mv Behavior."  Since I use binary mount exclusively, I probably
won't be able to comment on the text mode fixes.  Unfortunately, I
saw one bash (2.04) crash running a shell script that I have run many
times before.  When tried it again (and again) I could not get it to
crash again.

Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation         Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]