Subject: Virus in gdb on ftp.franken.de?
From: Gord Wait <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:40:48 -0700

I just tried the "setup.exe" from the network install of the current cygwin
for NT from  

ftp.franken.de and my virus software (latest VSHEILD)  doesn't like the
looks of the gdb package:

5/24/00	11:54 AM	Move Error	SYSTEM
C:\biff\gdb-20000415.tar.gz\GDB-20000415.TAR	
5/24/00	11:55 AM	Move Error	SYSTEM
C:\biff\gdb-20000415.tar.gz\GDB-20000415.TAR	
5/24/00	11:56 AM	Deleted	SYSTEM
C:\biff\gdb-20000415.tar.gz\GDB-20000415.TAR	
5/24/00	11:56 AM	Deleted	SYSTEM
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-2070627676-137198762-1380004826-1232\DC29.GZ\DC29	

I don't know if it is true or not. I'm going to try a different mirror now..

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]