Subject: Re: CygUtils Version of zip (and Symlinks)
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:27:33 -0400

Chris,

Chris Faylor wrote:
> There aren't any patches.  The -y option is a standard part of zip for UNIX so,
> of course, it works for cygwin too.

This whole zip journey (that was only suppose to take a "little" while)
started out with me accidentally building a Cygwin zip version as a
UNIX and not NT version.  But, when I tested out the -y option, for
some reason the symlinks got lost.  I'll try, try again.

Well, at least I learned lots of interesting (and hopefully useful)
tidbits and I had fun too.

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation         Fax:   +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: [email-masked]
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA                 WWW:   http://www.dothill.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]