Subject: Background mail delivery (sendmail, bind, etc.) Q.
From: Dmitry Yaitskov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 23 May 2000 14:07:27 -0400

Hi,

I would like to set up background mail delivery on my NT system.
Currently I'm using XEmacs and gnus to do it (fetching from a remote
pop server and sending via smtp), which is not the best solution. I
would greatly appreciate helpful hints/pointers from people who've
done that under cygwin. In particular, I saw a port of sendmail and
bind mentioned in one of Mumit Khan's messages, but I couldn't find
the actual ports/patches anywhere. (I have built fetchmail "OOTB", and
it seems to work, but I still need something for it to feed mail to.)

Thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
-Dima.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]