Subject: setup.exe
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:26:39 -0800

Hi folks,

   This may be somewhat outdated...however, initially upon 
hearing that there was a new setup utility, I downloaded the 
necessary file (setup) via my netscape browser.  Since I didn't  
use IE5, I had no problems.
   After downloading I ran the setup from the dos-prompt (no 
bash here), and it all worked fine.  I am using NT4.  Shortly 
thereafter I used bash to build a rather large piece of software 
(CrystalSpace) and all seemed to work fine from the bash side.
  Directory references were basically the same as the original 
(full.exe, etc.) manual setup (Cygwin/...).

	Chris, are you attempting to test the IE5, Netscape or msdos 
installations for the latest version of setup (v1.45)?

	Finally, I've forgotten where the full documentation for Cygwin 
is, could somebody give me a URL?

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]