Subject: Re: Updated: Cygwin DLL 1.1.1
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael A. Chase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:16:07 -0400

The correct location is mingw32.  This was discussed in the cygwin
mailing list.  The installation tries to make a symbolic link from
mingw32 to mingw but this will fail (as you probably saw) when a
mingw directory already exists.

cgf

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 08:55:12AM -0700, Michael A. Chase wrote:
>I notice that the files that used to be under
>/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/mingw/ are now under
>/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/mingw32/.  Is this a correction or a change?
>--
>Mac :})
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Chris Faylor" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 9:51 PM
>Subject: Updated: Cygwin DLL 1.1.1
>
>> I've updated the version of the cygwin DLL in 'latest/cygwin' to
>> version 1.1.1.
>>
>> This is *just* an update of the DLL and associated files.  No other
>> packages are affected.  However, updating the DLL may have positive
>> effects on things like "bash hanging" problems.  Or not.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]