Subject: Re: cp, rm, date executables
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:16:27 -0400

What, specifically, was the outcome of running setup?  Did you see it
installing a number of packages?  If so, it should have installed a
cp, rm, date, and many many other executables.

cgf

On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 02:12:38PM -0700, Dan Suslo wrote:
>I'm trying to compile the Mozilla source under Windows NT. A Mozilla
>web page recommended using the Cygwin tools in order to obtain the
>files cp.exe, rm.exe, and date.exe, from the 'latest' directory of
>any mirror sites.
>
>After running the 'setup' program from the 'latest' directory, these
>files were not present.  Nor am I able to locate them anywhere else
>on the Cygwin site.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]