Subject: Re: BUG REPORT: Latest snapshots break ./configure
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:35:45 -0400

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 02:04:38PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>It appears that the latest snapshots break ./configure's.  They mostly work,
>but when they get to the point of actually generating makefiles, sed errors
>out with 'unrecognized command' errors.  I have not been able to track down
>the exact cause of this.
>
>The 2000-4-10 snapshot works fine, the 2000-5-6 and later ones don't.  I'll
>let the class know if/when I can narrow it down further.

You might want to check the mailing list archives for previous reports of
this problem.  They all seem to be related to the fact that the new net
release mounts things in "binary" mode now.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]