Subject: RE: g++ COM problem with function pointers and -O2
From: "Fifer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "'Mumit Khan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:51:55 +0100

After seeing the description of the C++ parser bug with function
attributes under the "g++/linker bug on cygwin1.1.0 (win32)"
thread, I went back to look at the code causing my problem.

I switched some declarations around, from:

  typedef HRESULT (STDAPICALLTYPE FNCOCREATEINSTANCEEX)
    (REFCLSID, IUnknown*, DWORD, COSERVERINFO*, DWORD, MULTI_QI*);

  FNCOCREATEINSTANCEEX *pfnCoCreateInstanceEx;

to:

  HRESULT STDAPICALLTYPE (*pfnCoCreateInstanceEx)(REFCLSID,
	IUnknown*, DWORD,COSERVERINFO*, DWORD, MULTI_QI*);

And this also works around my problem.

Could this be another manifestation of the same bug?

Thanks,

Eric Fifer

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]