Subject: Re: Lack of Cygwin contributors? Was: How is textmode/binmode determined ...
From: "Kendall Bennett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:33:22 -0800

Ian Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ok, I'm an idiot and didn't read the bit about the assignment
> form. Sorry! 
> 
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/contrib.html

So now ask yourself this question: Why does Cygnus require you to 
assign copyright to them and not the FSF?? So they can sell 
commercial licensed versions of all code contributed to the Cygwin 
core library.

Regards,

+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [email-masked]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]