Subject: Re: Lack of Cygwin contributors? Was: How is textmode/binmode determined ...
From: <[email-masked]>
To: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 15:01:19 +0900

>  Selling *no* licenses would remove three developers from the
> Cygwin project.

I'm sure those three developers would hack on Cygwin
because they like hacking on Cygwin, not necessarily
because they're paid to do so. So again, I don't think
what you're saying is true.

I could the motives of those developers, of course, but
I don't think I do. People work on free software projects
because it's fun.

But anyway, I will not argue this any longer.

__END__
----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]