Subject: Re: setup.exe via proxy?
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:38:02 -0400

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 11:27:49AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>I've experienced the same problems when I first set up V 1.1.0.  Now, I
>am trying it again.  I just D/Led the binaries and am ready to
>decompress, but this time, using an archiving program like Power
>Archiver.  And, I'm putting it on E drive.  Well gotta go.  Spent long
>enough time on the 'Net just downloading and reading your messages
>about how tough it is with setup.  Remember, John.  It is experimental.

Was there a point to this post?  I'm trying to debug the problem, so to
"help out", you posted your "solution".  This was to give up and use a
method which will not install the binaries in the same place as
setup.exe.

This is not "experimental".  It's a work in progress and it is
theoretically a cooperative project.  Apparently you missed that point.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]