Subject: RE: New Cygwin Net Release (make error)
From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
To: "Christopher Jones" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Bernard Dautrevaux <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:54:29 -0400 (EDT)

%% "Christopher Jones" <[email-masked]> writes:

  >> It would be nice if you'd included the "smallest Makefile
  >> possible", as well as the error you got and what you expected it to
  >> do :).

  cj> I forgot to send the attachment, oops.  

I can't remember if I replied to this or not.

Anyway, I'm no expert on Windows or DOS, by any stretch, but I think the
problem you're seeing has been fixed in newer versions of GNU make.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.ultranet.com/~pauld/gmake/
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]