Subject: RE: Porting OS/2 EMX __findfirst / __findnext
From: peter karlsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "McCunney, Dennis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:07:49 +0200 (CEST)

McCunney, Dennis:

> The Mingw setup uses the GNU compiler, but has a seperate configuration to
> use MS runtimes, libraries, and header files.  You must keep the Cygwin and
> Mingw environments carefully seperate.  You cannot blend features.

Then why is there a libmingw32.a and certian mingw32 header files included
in the Cygwin distributions?

> Go to Mumit Khan's site at 
> http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ 
> for information and the needed software.

Okay, downloaded and installed it, but ran into problems... It seems not to
have any getopt, so at the moment I cannot compile my program. And, I can't
seem to find findfirst/findnext, the include file that was in CygWin
(<mingw32/dir.h>) does not seem to be existant.

-- 
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]