Subject: Query re: 64bit integers
From: "Paul Garceau" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:21:58 -0800

Hi folks,

	Is there already in place, or are there any plans to put in 
place, a method which defines __int64 for Cygwin such as exists 
in gcc-2.95.2?

	Mingw already supports __int64 (due to gcc-2.95.2).  However, 
latest Cygwin distribution from sourceware.cygnus.com appears to 
be frozen at gcc-2.91.57/egcs-1.1 release which does not include 
any capability to handle __int64.

	Thanks for your time on this, I appreciate your feedback.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]