Subject: Re: Problems with Insigt and cygwin1.dll
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Pavel Kudrna <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sourceware Mail List <[email-masked]>, Insight Mail list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:19:42 -0500

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 09:29:34AM +0100, Pavel Kudrna wrote:
>I have also the unresolved problem with crash of another program in 
>_size_of_stack_reserve__ (). So I can help with the fact that this 
>function you can find in ld.exe. But also I have to repeat your 
>(maybe not expressed) question how to debug into the .dll? Can 
>anybody at least say that it's not possible?

I answered this question in the cygwin mailing list.  The bottom
line is that, yes, it is, of course, possible to debug any DLL.

You can load a DLLs symbols via the "add-symbol" command or you
can set a breakpoint in your program after the DLL has been loaded
and set breakpoints and debug normally.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]