Subject: Re: Linking problem: IsWindowVisible
From: Axel Riese <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Jeff Sturm)
Cc: [email-masked] (Øystein O Johansen), [email-masked] (Cygwin Mailing List)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:12:24 +0100 (MET)

> > Anyway, adding -mwindows or -luser32
> > should solve the problem.
> 
> IIRC the undefined symbol was 'IsWindowVisible', which is a symptom of a
> different problem.  That symbol isn't defined in any Win32 library...
> 'IsWindowVisible@4' is.

Oops, I correct the above: Anyway, adding -mwindows or -luser32 to the
flags and #include <windows.h> to the code should solve the problem.

- Axel

=======================================================================
Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz                     Tel: +43 (0)732 2468 9939
Altenbergerstrasse 69                         Fax: +43 (0)732 2468 9930
A-4040 Linz                      e-Mail: [email-masked]
Austria              http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/ariese/home/
=======================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]