Subject: Re: Linking problem: IsWindowVisible
From: Jeff Sturm <[email-masked]>
To: Axel Riese <[email-masked]>
Cc: Øystein O Johansen <[email-masked]>, Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:09:52 -0500

Axel Riese wrote:
> Yes, clear. But I have my doubts that one can get an undefined reference
> due to a missing declaration.

Sure you can, because the __stdcall modifier alters the linkage name of
the symbol.

> Anyway, adding -mwindows or -luser32
> should solve the problem.

IIRC the undefined symbol was 'IsWindowVisible', which is a symptom of a
different problem.  That symbol isn't defined in any Win32 library...
'IsWindowVisible@4' is.

-- 
Jeff Sturm
[email-masked]

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]