Subject: another "have y'all seen this?"
From: "Sean Champ" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin-general" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:18:20 -0800

possible financial support for Cygwin, and related projects:

http://www.sourcexchange.com/

<excerpt>

sourceXchange is a new forum linking Open Source Software developers
worldwide with intensifying commercial interest in Open Source software.
Call it one version of the Bazaar: sourceXchange is a wide-open marketplace
to facilitate a dynamic exchange between buyers and sellers, a place where
highly skilled Open Source developers supply their expertise to committed
buyers with well-defined, financially-backed Open Source projects.

</excerpt>

http://www.sourcexchange.com/HowTo_RFP.html
"Guidelines for Writing RFPs"
(Request for Project)

http://www.sourcexchange.com/how_do_i.html
SourceXchange HowTo(s)

http://www.sourcexchange.com/faq.html
FAQ.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]