Subject: Re: Shellexecute doubly defined during compile of V
From: Axel Riese <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Vincent P. LaBella)
Cc: [email-masked] (Cygwin Mailing List)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:10:23 +0100 (MET)

> Ok, I got the latest snapshot cygwin-inst-20000304.tar.gz.  I untarred it
> and I see that all the lib and include files are in a directory i686...
> not i586... as my b20.1 distribution.  should I completely remove my i586
> directory? or replace it with the i686 directory?  is this the right
> snapshot?

Yes it is. This happens because in the next net release everything
will go into the i686 directory. I for myself always move the i686
stuff to i586 (replacing the old files) and it works.

- Axel

=======================================================================
Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz                     Tel: +43 (0)732 2468 9939
Altenbergerstrasse 69                         Fax: +43 (0)732 2468 9930
A-4040 Linz                      e-Mail: [email-masked]
Austria              http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/ariese/home/
=======================================================================

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]