Subject: text editor
From: Konrad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 06:10:13 -0500

is there a build in text editor in cygwin? I have been using the dos
edit command, if you wana use it, just take edit.com from
C:/windows/commands
and rename it to exe, then put it in the bin, with all the other
files...
although you probably cannot distribute it, you may be able to make a
small
shortcut to it in the program, although I would REALLY like to see a
copy
of pico in there, and am now searching fracticly for the pico source
code...
if you know where I could get it, I would be glad to try and port it to
cygwin for you:)

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]