Subject: Re: Undefined reference to '_ctype_'?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:15:01 -0800

Glenn Spell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > In my opinion, the most stable and the best-of-the-best all-time
> > Cygwin package was the 19991204 development snapshot.
> > 
> > Unfortunately, it's not presently available.
> 
> Correction, it's available from the CCP14 sites in the UK.
> 
>   <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/download.html>

I see only the following on this site:

cygwin1-19991204.dll.gz	
cygwin-inst-19991201.tar.gz
cygwin-inst-19991206.tar.gz
cygwin-src-19991201.tar.gz
cygwin-src-19991206.tar.gz
winsup-src-19991204.tar.gz

Hence the cygwin-inst and cygwin-src packages are only at the 
19991206 level and not the 19991204 level. Should I get the 1206 
ones, so am I missing something here?

Regards,

+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [email-masked]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]