Subject: Re: Strange error: Invalid option `-undef'
From: Andreas Bergstrøm <[email-masked]>
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:33:06 +0100

Mumit Khan wrote:
> The C++ guide you're using is wrong. I recommend you pick up a decent
> C++ book, eg., that by Stroustrup.

Well, I'll use int instead, but I do not see the difference.

> DEV-C++??? What does this have to do with Cygwin??

I haven't got a clue, but it did set some invironment variables that
made Cygwin think that it should use the Dev-C++ gcc instead of the
native Cygwin, I removed them and all works fine.

> Your installation is all confused, and you're trying to mix Cygwin
> gcc with something else (perhaps dev-c++). Can't help there, sorry.

Oh, but you did help me, you located the source of the problem. I am
very gratefull, thanks.

May you live long and spamless,

Andreas Bergstrøm

-- 
HTTP://www.spambuster.dhs.org/
Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE! == http://www.euro.cauce.org/
Y2K bug? free software at: http://bcordero.home.sprynet.com/y2kwa.htm
Rehab is for quitters.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]