Subject: Re: Undefined reference to '_ctype_'?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:51:07 -0800

Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]> wrote:

> You need to download the latest cygwin-inst tarball and replace
> your existing headers and libs.  If you have any libraries you've
> built of your own you'll have to rebuild those.  The cygwin1.dll is
> backward compatible to the existing executable only, and not the
> existing objects and libraries that make the executable. 

Ok. Someone has mentioned that the latest Cygwin snapshots are not 
very stable, so perhaps I should simply stick with the B20.1 release 
for now? Or is there a stable, later snapshot that I can install and 
use effectively (the latest DroolView one has the _ctype_ problems)?

I am mainly interested in building X11 sources under Cygwin at the 
moment (so I can figure out the SGI OpenGL DDK without building on 
Linux ;-).

Regards,

+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [email-masked]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]