Subject: RE: Undefined reference to '_ctype_'?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:51:07 -0800

> I think it is a compiler issue.  He needs the GCC-2.95.2 patches
> from devlepment snapshots from Mumit's ftp server 

Actually I already have installed the latest GCC 2.95.2 patches from 
mumits server before I started doing this. The procedure I used was:

 1. Install B20.1 full.exe
 2. Install snapshot files (latest DroolView)
 3. Install a patched scripts for install etc to handle EXE's
 4. Install make and build it (successful)
 5. Install bash and build it (failed)
 6. Grab latest cygwin1.dll and install it
 7. Install bash and build it (failed)

Regards,

+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [email-masked]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]