Subject: Collecting info about porting
From: "Sean Champ" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin-general" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:45:15 -0800

as salaem 'alekum.

i have started to work towards compiling some docs for Cygwin, an extension
of the currently available info, to be put into the microsoft html-help
format (as a note, a java-applet interface is available for this, so non-win
systems should be able to use the docs as well).

I want to include tips on what special directives need to be set, in order
to compile things with the cygwin version of the gnu utils.

If you can send me anything about compiler-flags that should be set, or
anything else that could help a "newbie" with compiling things to work with
Cygwin, I will note it, with the email address of the sender, and any name
that is supplied.

an example of the XML DTD that I am using to manage this project is
attatched to this email.

  you don't have to use any XML in sending info for this, bare text will be
fine :)

but this attatchment might show what I'm meaning about what I'm asking for,
if there is some ambiguity.

baraka Allah feek.

--Sean Champ

<postscript>

  If there are any questions about copyright-issues, or how a helpdoc
package such as this will be licensed, please contact me directly at
[email-masked] or [email-masked] , or via the ICQ number
37515585 .

(ICQ is probably the most reliable, from how broken MSN has been seeming, at
times.  I won't say here why I'm stuck with them, for now ;)

  I plan on making it freely available, of course! :)    and anything other
than that I will not say, unless you contact me directly with any relevant
questions ;)

(I am still learning to navigate the legal minefield that we have made.)

</postscript>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]