Subject: timeout-Problem
From: Michael Besl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:42:59 +0100

Hello there,

i have a problem with the structure termios. At my linux system i
used the termios.c_cc[VTIME] for timeout for receiving bytes over
/dev/ttyS1. At my linux system this functions great, but not at my
win98 maschine. Here the program waits till the end of the world
without breaking cause of timeout. What i´m doing wrong??

Also i have another problem with receiving bytes over com1 at the
same program on my win98 maschine. When the programm receives ca. a
10Byte-Block then there is no problem. But when a Byte-block > 10Bytes
then the bytes are not correctly received. But when i run linux at
this maschine, then it functions great. The pitty is that it must run
on win9x, but i don´t know what i doing wrong? I also didn´t find
anything about this in the mailarchives.

I´m using a Pentium III with onboard serial (16550A?!) and the
cygwin-b20. I add the problematic routine at this email. Perhaps
someone has experience in using serial connection with the cygnus-b20?

Thanks in advance

	Mick

-- 
-----------------------
DWT GmbH
Bahnhofstr. 24
86663 Asbach-Bäumenheim
TEL +49 906/9230
FAX +49 906/9236
-----------------------
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]