Subject: Help: missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_?
From: "Youngser Park" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:10:09 -0500

Hi!

I'm a two day old new user of Cygwin32 V20.1 on my W98 machine.
I installed a "full" version with X11R6.4 (with a pre-alpha XGGI server) and
"/usr/local" distribution as well as "coolview". I read FAQ and some other
documents regarding the installation, so I think I have a right setup (of
course I may be wrong).

I don't have any problem with basic things like console apps, but when I try
to start X server with "./XGGI -targets directx &", I get a strange error
like this;

"The XGGI.EXE file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_".

I can't start X client using "startx" with a similar error;

"The LIBX11.DLL file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_mb_cur_max_".

I believe I'm doing something wrong, and can't find any related message in
the mail archive.

Any suggestion/correction will be greatly appreciated.

- Youngser

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]