Subject: towards cygwin documentation, insha' Allah.
From: "Sean Champ" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin-general" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:27:50 -0800

as salaem 'alekum.

for the sake of getting some cygwin docs into a packaged format, insha'
Allah,  does anyone have a downloadable package of the documentaiton at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html

?

also, if anyone wants the PHP or Postgres docs in "microsoft HTML-help"
format, I've got them in such, now.

and  it would possibly be nice if anyone had a tip on how I might get word
of this to the cygnus team, as I currently have no web-space adequate to
store it (the php doc-file.chm is 1/2 meg, for the full documentation, and I
know not of how large the postgres docFile.chm is, offhand.)

( I contacted the php folks, but not the postgres team, yet.

it might help with raising awareness of cygwin, to have the docs hosted at
sourceware.cygnus.com )

...and for the cygwin docs, I plan on putting an HTML-form in it, for an
easier search of the mailing-list archives (w/o having to load the
delorie.com pages) , insha' Allah, for the sake of efficiency  :)

baraka Allah feek.

may the blessings of Allah be upon you.

--Sean Champ

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]