Subject: Windows executables and C++
From: Andreas Bergstrøm <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:21:48 +0100

I have been trying to create windows executables instead of MS-DOS ones
from my C++ sources using Cygwin, but I think I must be doing something
wrong. Sometimes I manage to compile a program, but they run without a trace
of being there. I have used -mwindows and everything I could dig up in the
manuals, but so far, no luck.

Have any of you any good sudgestions.

Thanks in advance.

May you live long and spamless,

Andreas Bergstrøm

-- 
HTTP://www.spambuster.dhs.org/
Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE! == http://www.euro.cauce.org/
Y2K bug? free software at: http://bcordero.home.sprynet.com/y2kwa.htm
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi. - Always wear Underwear.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]