Subject: offering documentation-writing
From: "Sean Champ" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:14:17 -0800

as salaem 'alekum
<which translated means>
   may the peace of Allah be upon you.
</>

I am cautious of working with those who are not Muslims.  If you were a
Muslim, you might understand this, insha' Allah, but I hope you can accept
it even if you are not a Muslim.

But I am sick of being interrupted by the disfunctionality of some Micro$oft
bloatware. (and, to be honest, I have prayed to Allah that a swift end might
come to that company.)

So, for the sake of any Muslims who might benefit by it, and as a sort of
return-offering for the work that has gone into cygwin, if someone(s) would
be willing to work with me on getting some _good_, _thorough_, _able to be
used by someone completely new to unix_ help-documentaiton, in "microsoft
HTML-help" format (which is one of the few things I am happy with, from
microsoft. even if their compiler for it is broken), then I would like to
get some documentation going about this, in such a format, which of course
could be released in regular HTML format, in such a case, and insha' Allah
could be converted to TeXi, et al.

for the sake of expediency, and not cluttering the list, my email address
is:
[email-masked]

( more microsoft, but they have been generous when I have been unable to pay
the bill, though their mail-servers have apparently been dumping at least a
few emails into "the bit bucket", which gives me yet more rancor towards
that company.)

--Sean

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]