Subject: Re: Please help me with ActiveX
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Andreas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 22:25:10 -0500

On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 03:43:39PM -0800, Andreas wrote:
>It seams that i always get stuck in my programming and i was hoping that you
>could help me. I have created a web page with these problems so that others
>could share info on these problems or post other problems or how to solve a
>problem. I have uploaded this site yesterday and hopfully i get some visitors when
>the page is on a search engine. I'm also desperate to get any help to these
>problems. I would be happy if you could help me.
>
>I'm using Active Template Library and MSVC 6.0

Am I missing something?  This seems to have absolutely nothing to do with
Cygwin.

Please find some other forum for this.  It is not appropriate here.

Thank you.

Chris Faylor
Cygwin Engineering Manager
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]