Subject: Re: MAKE_MODE=UNIX? was RE: why must cygwin be first in path?
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Christopher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:27:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Eric Christopher <[email-masked]> wrote:
-8<-
> While I'm on this type of bent, does anyone have an opinion on making
> the filesystem case insensitive by default for MAKE_MODE = win32? 
> Alternately it could be a flag or something.  Just wondering what people
> thought.

Have you really thought about this?  Gcc cares about case of the filename,
especially some suffixes.  Besides, bash supports switches for
case-insensitivity; I don't know though if the same is true for ash.

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]