Subject: Re: MAKE_MODE=UNIX? was RE: why must cygwin be first in path?
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Christopher <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steven Schram <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:57:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Eric Christopher <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I think the net version had an installer also. (of course i could be
> remembering something really old :)  But yeah, it does set it in the
> cygwin.bat file (there is no .bat file on the CD version).
> 
> Must be a bad week for cygnoids on the list - first dj and now me :)
> 
> At any rate, if people are interested in turning MAKE_MODE to win32 by
> default let me or dj know...  if i get enough people that are really
> irritated by the default being unix we can probably change it.
> 

Ahem, win32 already _IS_ the default as far as make itself is concerned.  If
one wants win32 as the default just remove the MAKE_MODE environment variable.

Regards,
Earnie.

P.S.: Have a good weekend.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]