Subject: Re: -mno-cygwin: STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW before main
From: salvador <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 15:24:09 -0300

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Ok, you've convinced me to write a page on mixing Cygwin and Mingw tools.
> It'll take a little while to get up though.

Thanks.

> It sounds to me that you need to check out the Mingw list at
> http://www.eGroups.com/group/mingw32 for pointers to native ports of these
> tools.

Ok, I'll do it.

Greetings, SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6552/
Alternative e-mail: [email-masked] [email-masked]
                    [email-masked] [email-masked]
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]