Subject: Re: cygwin b20-1
From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
To: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 05:41:11 -0800 (PST)

--- DJ Delorie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > I downloaded the cygwin b20-1 software and it installed correctly. When =
> > I try to run the program it it says it can't find the bash.exe file. I =
> > need to create it. Can you help me.    =20
> 
> b20 comes in two parts, "full" and "usertools".  Did you install both?
> Bash.exe is in the usertools part.
> 

Having a bad day DJ?  You do NOT need both usertools.exe and full.exe to get
the full distribution of Cygwin.  Full.exe contains the binaries that are
contained in usertools.exe.  However, the same isn't true for the source
tarballs.

We'll just have to kindly forgive DJ.  He's been working on the next net
release and is breaking things apart into different packages.

Jay, you need to take a look at my webpages.

Regards,

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]