Subject: RE: Using h_errno, errno etc Cygwin DLL globals [Re: Making wget]
From: "Fifer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Chris Faylor'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:16:35 -0000

>Care to submit a patch?

Actually, I'm not sure which style is the correct fix.

I think I would favor "__declspec(dllimport) h_errno"
(nowhere else in Cygwin does exported data use #define
with an __imp_ prefix, although mingw does).  But, I've seen some
code (in perl) which does a "#if !defined(h_errno)", so maybe
there are good portability reasons for a #define.  I'll defer
to someone who knows.

Also, something recently changed in the development snapshots
with respect to h_errno.  Because, I just noticed this problem
when I updated my snapshot this week.

Eric 

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]