Subject: Re: [ANN] ReactOS 0.0.15 released
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Emanuele Aliberti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:35:58 -0500

As interesting as this project is, it is off-topic for this mailing
list.  I would appreciate it if you would find some other mechanism
to announce this.

Thank you.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 08:09:00PM +0100, Emanuele Aliberti wrote:
>>20th January 2000
>>
>>ReactOS 0.0.15 has been released!! While the new version may
>>not look much different on the surface, it has been vastly
>>improved under the hood. This brings us one step closer to our
>>goal -- congratulations to all involved in the development
>>of the new release.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]