Subject: porting imtools using cygwin
From: Jonathan Kuhn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:48:13 -0500

Hello,

I just took a crack at porting the San Diego SuperComputing image tools
(imtools at ftp://ftp.sdsc.edu/pub/sdsc/graphics/imtools/) using cygwin.
I muddled through several problems and finally got executables.
Unfortunately, when I try to run the executable, it hangs, sucking up
the cpu.

Has anyone out there already ported imtools using cygwin? If not, is
anyone out there interested in doing it?

Jonathan

-- 
  Dr. Jonathan Kuhn    *  (301) 286-4278 phone
  Bldg 5 Rm C310A      *  (301) 286-0204 fax
  NASA/GSFC Code 542   *  [email-masked]
  Greenbelt, MD 20771  *  http://snipe.gsfc.nasa.gov/~jonathan

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]