Subject: Re: binary mode
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:24:50 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 06:57:13PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>How do I set it to binary mode?

You slowly walk up to it, whistling casually, affecting an unconcerned
demeanor.

When you are within striking distance, languidly point behind it, and
ask "Hmm.  Is that a fiddler crab?"

When it excitedly turns to view the fictious crab, move, snake-like
and grab it by the hind legs.

Swing it over your head clockwise seven times and then (this is
important) skid it to halt, allowing no more than three bumps as it
slowly winds down.  It is important to maintain a firm grip and
spin rapidly as it may try to bite.

It will now be in "binary mode".  You will be able to verify this
because you will be seeing double (i.e., binary).

To take it out of "binary mode" repeat the above process but spin
in a *counter-clockwise* fashion.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]