Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.2 on Cygwin
From: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:54:20 +0200 (EET)

Mumit Khan writes:
 > On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 [email-masked] wrote:
 > 
 > 
 > We definitely need details to track it down. If you can't  isolate the
 > bug, please send me info on how to reproduce it (pointer to sources,
 > compile flags, and so on).
 > 
 > There is no such thing as a bug free compiler.
 > 
 > Regards,
 > Mumit
 > 
 > 
 > 

Thanks for your reply. Of course that there is no such thing as a bug
free compiler.

I will however, try once again, with everything installed from
snapshots, as described in a detail on one very pretty WWW page.

Problems are only in C++, not C !! So, I would upload binaries that
have no problems, source with problems and with Makefiles, and would
give you details on how they manifest themselves !!

But I need an URL, where to upload !!

Thanks and Happy New Year from a very gratefull Cygnus user. BTW this
will be a very Happy New Year for so many MySQL Windoze users, as they 
will get my fully functional program, compiled with egcs compiler,
contained within full.exe, and built with -O0 . But everything works
!!

So, uploading URL, will be necessary.

Sinisa

+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| TcX  ____  __     _____   _____  ___     ==  [email-masked]            |
|     /*/\*\/\*\   /*/ \*\ /*/ \*\ |*|     Sinisa Milivojevic          |
|    /*/ /*/ /*/   \*\_   |*|   |*||*|     mailto:[email-masked]     |
|   /*/ /*/ /*/\*\/*/  \*\|*|   |*||*|     Larnaka, Cyprus             |
|  /*/     /*/  /*/\*\_/*/ \*\_/*/ |*|____                             |
|  ^^^^^^^^^^^^/*/^^^^^^^^^^^\*\^^^^^^^^^^^                            |
|             /*/             \*\                Developers Team       |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]