Subject: Re: Norland Win32 API
From: Chris Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 00:52:04 -0500

On Fri, Dec 17, 1999 at 08:57:11PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>In a message dated 12/17/1999 1:15:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, 
>[email-masked] writes:
>
>> I have the Norland Win32 API. What is the best way to use it: copy them
>>  over the current Cygwin32 headers, include them with -I? Other
>>  possibilities?
>Aren't those the headers which have been in the snapshots since late January? 
> So another possibility would be to install the snapshots, and possibly the 
>corresponding compiler versions?

Unfortunately, the cygwin snapshots have gotten out-of-date with Anders
include files.  Mumit and I have it as a to-do project to get back in
sync.

Unfortunately, there are some gcc structure problems to work out first.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to [email-masked]